Monday, October 19, 2009

06 OCT 09 letter

Bad news. I wrote a big nice letter but it deleted. Sorry about that. So I am going to have to abridge it.

The week was good. Sri Raj baptized his brother. Watching that could have been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Seeing his family come around to the gospel has been such a cool experience. His sister is also doing very well.

Madhu is doing amazing. He wants to serve a mission as soon as he can. I love that guy. He is so innocent and just wants to follow Christ. He has a strong testimony of Joseph Smith too.
We continue to see miracles each day. I continue to learn lessons in humility from my companion. He is such a good example to me. I hope to be humble like he is someday. It sounds like Conference was good; I look forward to watching it this weekend.

Love,
Elder Tuscano

No comments: