Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Photos from Hyderabad

This first batch of photos that Josh sent from India includes his district, zone, his companion (those pictures taken on Thanksgiving Day at the Hyderabad Marriott) and a picture from their turkey bowl football game. Below is the text that Josh sent with the photos:

Ok, so these photos are of my district. my companion is the only brown one. elder toleafoa and sorensen are in the middle. they are the big dudes. elder evans has curly hair and ward is the other one. the other is basically our whole zone. the kid i am holding hands with is elder thompson and he is from my district at the MTC - he is sweet. the other is just me and my comp doin it big. they are all at the marriott. ha, dont get any false conception of india. that hotel was by FAR the nicest thing in india.






No comments: