Thursday, April 16, 2009

shortened message...

Dearest Family,

I am distraught right now because I worked really hard and formulated an exquisite letter to the family but went I sent it I got signed out of my account. The letter is gone. Man it was so good. The sad thing is now I have hardly any time to write. So let me do my best to get a watered down version of the things I said.

General Conference was amazing. We received so many blessings this week. Most of our investigators came to conference, which was especially nice because we have always had a little trouble getting investigators to church. The opportunity our investigators had to receive the messages of living prophets and apostles will be a huge blessing to them.

Our investigators are all doing well and progressing at their own rate. The work continues to move forward in our area. Murthy and his wife are making a lot of progress. The result of following the spirit in the lesson with them allowed me to understand that they both needed to be baptized together. So we withheld the planned invitation for baptism to Murthy. We are going to have them both baptized together in a while. She finally opened her mouth and expressed her concerns about leaving hinduism. It was a wonderful experience.

I have learned many lessons recently I wanted to share, but it will have to wait till next week cause I still need to e-mail anj and mary. But all is well with me. The Lord continues to bless my life every day.

I love you all and hope you have a good week,
Elder Tuscano

No comments: